The Empire Club
Experience the 101st PGA Championship in style with an all-inclusive Empire Club package. Whether you’re entertaining guests, enjoying the Championship with friends and family, or just looking to enhance your own experience, there will be no better place to watch the strongest field in golf compete for the Wanamaker Trophy.
Access & Amenities
- Exclusive access to the Lenox Room within the iconic Bethpage Clubhouse
- Private access to the Hole 18 Green viewing suite providing unparalleled views of golf, light snacks and bar service
- All-day open bar with top-shelf spirits (wine, beer & liquor)
- Premium breakfast & lunch buffets
- Afternoon food service, snacks and desserts
- Preferred, on-site parking at Bethpage State Park*
- Flat screen televisions, stylish décor and varied seating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Executive restrooms
*One (1) Preferred Parking Pass for every one (1) Weekly Package and/or every two (2) 2-Day Packages purchased.
Click here to learn more about the Championship’s only, all-inclusive premium ticket package.
Image provided as a visual reference of PGA Hospitality and does not represent the Hole 18 viewing suite's final interior.
Juniors 17 and under must have their own purchased Empire Club ticket to enter this venue.
There will be no daily re-admission to the grounds of Bethpage State Park. If you leave the grounds, you must have an unscanned ticket to return to the Championship. Once the bottom of the ticket has been scanned, it will no longer provide admission. The only exception is when the Weather Warning signs have been posted. Re-admission to the Empire Club facility on-course at Bethpage Black will require both a wristband, issued by Hospitality Services upon arrival at the Club, and the original, daily Empire Club ticket.